Monthly updates for July.
This month I have started my new program at Arohanui. It goes from July 2026 to Dec 2026. It’s been a great month starting up my new sessions!
In my new program I am volunteering at the Welcome Bay Community Centre. I have been helping out by sorting and folding clothes. I have Computers/Literacy in my new program. This month I have been watching Taylor Swift videos and practicing reading out loud. I’m so happy that I am continuing to have swim sessions in my new program! I love swimming and relaxing at Greerton pools. In my new program I have decided to mix things next and try photography. The highlight of photography this month was going to Gordan Carmichael reserve to take photos. I think I took some amazing photos!
My key staff(Will) also had a chat with me about my IPP meeting next month. I talked with Will about goals that I could bring up at the meeting. I look forward to having this meeting so that I can plan some goals for the next 12 months!
So overall a great month and a great start to the new program!
Comments
Post a Comment